Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The casualty report...

Every trip has some type of casualty and this is no exception. Today while driving just north of Mankato, MN, a falcon (or hawk) had the great idea to fly toward my Explorer. Needless to say, my Explorer won at 70 mph. Thus, outside the bugs, there has only been one fatality on this trip. I thought birds had better eyesight that us, how could they miss my big white truck! Just plain amazes me.

No matter, I have made it to Minneapolis to spend a bit of time with my good friend Stephanie. We will be ripping it up tomorrow night on Halloween, that is if both of us can come up with a decent costume on a budget and time constraint.

Other activities, golfed poorly today and had a bit to drink. Thank God, no driving back to where I will be crashing, so all is good. I have less than 24 hours to come up with a decent Halloween costume idea, so suggestions are appreciated. Cheers.

No comments: