Sunday, December 2, 2007

House Hunt Endith...

The house hunt is over. I have placed an offer on a new house in "The Hill" area of St. Louis. For those of you who don't know about the different areas of St. Louis, The Hill is famous for its Italian food, rivaling that of Chicago and New York. At least three of these restaurants are three blocks from my soon to be home. No worries, the house has a two car garage and two car parking outside. I will have plenty of room for my hobbies!

Now I am off to Germany for an exhibition and conference. Oh, and bier, of course!


Here is a link for the advertisement of the house I bought. http://homes.realtor.com/search/listingdetail.aspx?zp=63139&ml=3&mnp=26&mxp=25&bd=3&bth=5&typ=1&sid=b67819abb8e343dea41302d6dada97aa&lid=1091429264&lsn=1&srcnt=3#Detail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

House looks great, congrats! Let me know when you've got the guest room all set up for my visit. Not to worry...I probably won't head up there till after winter now that I am a southern belle.