Friday, January 18, 2013

THE COBRA UPDATE...

Today I am starting the Blog of the FactoryFiveRoadster (FFR) build, it is more commonly referred to as a Cobra. I have a constant Q&A with everyone concerning my progress and as they say, a picture is worth 1000 words. Well, since Facebook (FB) only allows about 250 characters per post, I decided to blog (along with the great wisdom of my friend Lauren B for City C). Hence this is the beginning of the Cobra Blog. I have created a link to this with FB, so we will all have to see if FB is notified everytime I post a new entry.

The finished project will look similar to this image except for: different wheels, it will be a darker blue, there will be a different striping, high back seats, dual roll bars, differnt front end trim pieces, and most likely a different engine. So ummm, yeah, it will look just like this....

There is a tremendous backlog of things I want to say about the build, as I have actually been working on it at my house for the past 380 days (roughly). I will be starting with when I brought the car over to my house. Please note the dates as I will be stating them as: "ScottDate blah blah blah" as usual. So Here we go!!!

No comments: