Monday, February 23, 2009

Back by Popular Demand!

Ok, I have had sooooo many people asking why I have not been updating my Blog that I have decided to reactivate the account and start to update the status of things here in St. Louis. Since it apparently has been almost exactly one year since my last posting, I guess a few things have happened since then. I will be "retroactively" making postings over the next few days/weeks to get up to activities that are happening in the present time. Luckily, I will not have to go to far back, but I will have to go to a land far far away...Yes, here in St. Louis, Missouri. For all of you that have not made it east of the Rockies on land, Missouri is pronounced: me-'zur-ee NOT me'zur-a (those that do we call hicks).

First of all, I am actually surprised to see the picture of my house with nothing in it, mainly because it actually looks almost exactly the same...i know it is sad, but my efforts have been focused elsewhere...Yes, you guessed it,  my baby...the Mustang (yes it deserves to be capitalized). But we will get to that later. Now off to the next postings...and don't forget to strap in since you will be taking a ride of your life (well actually my life).

No comments: